FM 2007 on vista

Hello

Ive gone back to Fm 2007 , but I have a question

Since i last played it , I got a new laptop , but now thats its installed on the new one , it wont run on full screen.

Well it does , but the edges have been cropped (i hope this makes sense)

So ...anyone know how to fix this ?

Some advice would be appreciated , I have an old game on it that i allways intended to finish to the death , and its kinda frustrating trying to play it in minuature mode.

Cheers .... peace and love to the all the Si gaming forum.

Merry christmas.

I would suggest contacting sigames directly on this issue rather then waiting on a response on the forum, plus since they most likely won't keep updating this game given the fact that it is almost 3 years old, If I were you I would try to play either FM2008 or FM2009 instead since they seem to be continuing the support for FM2008. FM2009 is not a bad game despite all what the critics keep saying on this game. If there was one thing that people should complain about it should be on the lack of support in the forums on using the in-game editor. As far as playing FM2007 with Vista You could try going into the properties and and changing the display. I'm not sure if there is a option for full screen or not but if not try running the game in a different resolution. You could try that.

Cheers fred , ill give it a go !

Sounds daft , but i cant bring myself to play either 2008 0r 2009 since the news was removed from the inbox, Im too lazy to do that extra click that is required. Plus I built a decent little Nottingham forest team in 2007 , and I want to finally get them to be premier league chanpions.

oh yeh !,

i noticed another issue , the game speed sliders dont work in vista, you ae forced to watch the whole game in super slow mode.

anyone know how to solve this issue?

Anyone who gives me the answer to solving this speed problem will recieve a christmas present.

If there was one thing that people should complain about it should be on the lack of support in the forums on using the in-game editor.

There is no in-game editor so why should SI provide any support for a 3rd party app? :S

Archived