Patch 9.2.0 - Manager Options?

Manager drop down menu -> Your Club name -> Team Settings

I presume that's what you mean? Delegating duties to the ass man etc?

Yes, that's exactly what i mean. But no, i don't have it there, and no i'm not using any 3rd party skins, i'm using the FM 09 one, i even tried the 08 one but without success though.

I just changed to the default skin to see if that makes me get the manager options thing back - its there, but I'm only given the option to "go on holiday", "resign" or "retire". Wasn't there more of these manager options on FM08 or does everyone else have more options than me?

I just changed to the default skin to see if that makes me get the manager options thing back - its there, but I'm only given the option to "go on holiday", "resign" or "retire". Wasn't there more of these manager options on FM08 or does everyone else have more options than me?

Those are not the real manager options, they are just personal options.

You just like me are looking for the newly called "Team Settings", the team options, they are supposed to be under your team's panel.

Those are not the real manager options, they are just personal options.

You just like me are looking for the newly called "Team Settings", the team options, they are supposed to be under your team's panel.

Thank you for pointing out that its now called team settings! it turns out that I do have team settings in my game. Thanks mate I've been looking for this for ages :D

Archived