Sorry Capello, you can't have Micah Richards, he's playing for the Under 21's

Why is this still in the game.

Its been in since the name change for sure, maybe even longer.

I'm the Croatia Manager, I'm about to pick my side for an international qualifying , but I can't call up a number of players. Why, they're busy with the U21's

Its annoying, its been annoying for years. I'd be willing to bet its still annoying in FM10.

:(

can't you just go to the U21's squad list click on his profile and promote him as it were, to the full team?

If only it was that simple. A simple fix would to be have the u21 squads confirmed an hour after the main teams, rather than the day before.

A very good idea imo. Let's hope its included in future editions of the game. :thup:

Then you wouldn't be able to call up a replacement player from the U21s if one of your guys is injured.

It's a dirty hack that'd work, but we really should be able to take from the U21s whenever we want, except obviously in any case where FIFA rules prevent it (I'd imagine you can't just nab players during the U21 Championships).

Then you wouldn't be able to call up a replacement player from the U21s if one of your guys is injured.

It's a dirty hack that'd work, but we really should be able to take from the U21s whenever we want, except obviously in any case where FIFA rules prevent it (I'd imagine you can't just nab players during the U21 Championships).

Yeah I guess you're right. Never looked at it that way.

(I'd imagine you can't just nab players during the U21 Championships).

You can't. This is why Stuart Pearce is so desperate for Theo Walcott to play for the Under 21's in the Under 21's Championship in the Summer instead of playing for England in meaningless friendlies.

Archived