[B]Shots on target after installing patch[/B]

I'm sure some helpful soul will tell me its my tactics, but anyone noticed many more shots off target since installing the patch?

A typical example from my game:

13271981wo0.png

w1088.png

16 shots, 1 on target?! Tried various tactics and player instructions but my games pretty much all follow this pattern...

In this game Stoke only had 1 shot Full stop but what i am finding is the oppsotion usually score from the one or two chances they get whereas i need around 10 chances on average to score..

To be fair, if it was realistic, you'd have lost 2-1 lol.

9 of your shots were blocked, so they were deflected away so won't count as on target. That immediately takes you down to 7, and it seems your strikers did squander at least 3 clear cut chances, the other 3 could have been from long range.

I haven't played much under 9.2, but so far my players seem a lot more stupid, missing many easy passes and making ridiculous mistakes (not to mention one time when my defender headed the ball quite slowly back to the keeper, who just stood there and watched it go in).

I'm tempted to go back to 9.1. What's the point in fixing small problems when you ruin what's important in the process?

I haven't noticed a problem that much myself, infact, since the patch my strikers all seem to be getting far more goals. I have experienced the same problems as you, but only when I didn't have my strikers swapping positions with each other, I know this isn't the place for tactics, but with 9 blocked shots its obvious your strikers are too easily picked up by the opposition.

I'm sure some helpful soul will tell me its my tactics, but anyone noticed many more shots off target since installing the patch?

A typical example from my game:

13271981wo0.png

w1088.png

16 shots, 1 on target?! Tried various tactics and player instructions but my games pretty much all follow this pattern...

In this game Stoke only had 1 shot Full stop but what i am finding is the oppsotion usually score from the one or two chances they get whereas i need around 10 chances on average to score..

i have the same problem whit 9.2.

ther's possibility to come back at 9.1? there is risk to re-crash the game? i come from 24 july 2009 :)....and i dont wont relive this expiriens...

I have defently noticed the patch messes up the shooting for the user though the ai shooting defently has seemed to have improved. I had a game with 12 shots on goal pretty easy chances most of them and finnished game with 1 shot on target and that came in the 91st minute. Last season aka before patch would have scored 3 or 4.

I have defently noticed the patch messes up the shooting for the user though the ai shooting defently has seemed to have improved. I had a game with 12 shots on goal pretty easy chances most of them and finnished game with 1 shot on target and that came in the 91st minute. Last season aka before patch would have scored 3 or 4.

ok, i think is a bug. u can see this ONLY if u show the match (only chance for me)

Archived