9.2 Patch Fixtures error

Hi All,

Apologies if posted before. I started a new english league game having had the new 9.2 update loaded.

I've got to the international fixtures in the second week of september and i have a round of premier league games on the weds 17th sept and there is also champions league games on the same day as the international games and so I have hardly any players to pick from as there all on international duty??!

this didn't happen on the old patch so pretty certain it's a new problem.

just thought i'd raise it as can't see it anywhere on here as all the errors listed seem to be jargon type error messages/game freezing etc...

are england playing in the internationals?

yes england playing. england play on the weds 10th sept away at andorra and i then have a premiership game on the 13th and i can't choose any england players as it says they are all away on international duty as england then play again on the 17th sept away in croatia. england's group is the only one showing the 17th.

anyone else noticed this problem?

I had this issue with 9.1.0 patch also ... This was the issue that drove me to stop playing the game until the new patch is out, (a build up of many bugs) I'm now on these forums (downloading the new patch) thinking I was about to kick start a bug free game ... it seems I'm wrong! I can not believe this bug has not been fixed? ... I started a thread in the bug forum at the end of November.... The so called SI team grabbed 2 saved games off me and others and said....

“Thanks for the information; this issue is now under review”

.... I notice a week or two later someone else opens another thread (what a surprise that was to see a new thread on an old subject) - The wonderful and ever-so-hard working SI team, informed them that

“This issue is known to them and it will be fixed in the new patch”.... the thread was then closed by a Nazi SI volunteer moderator...

LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES .....!!!!!!

Honest, I can handle my little 3d men doing odd stuff on the pitch, but not having players to pick from for a game … playing 3 games in one week (separate issue I know) …. Playing my last premier league game after the FA cup final on the 6th of June?

Get the bloody basics right please!!!!

Archived