Explain to me....

Kert

In a cup competition, just because they are in the premiership and im in the blue square north explain to me how the hell all of their players can score wounder strikes at ease, how my players cant even pass the ball in a STRAIGHT line 5 yards to each other, how my players cant score a simple one on one whereas they can just shoot from anywhere and score?

I'm sorry, yes they are better players, yes i shoud love heavily but for christ sakes have some realism.... my players are not invilids, they can score a one on one... yes thats right they are part time players but they DO play football... I could bloody score a one on one for christ sakes (I had about 4 one on ones and all of them went wide), they can pass ya know, and just because we are ****... how does that make it possible for villa to score 30 - 40 yard shots at ease?

Hmm, is someone getting a little upset? I know this can be very annoying, but it doesn't happen every time and there are some days in the cup when the big teams just steamroller smaller ones. You just caught that day, next time maybe it'll be different.

It happens both in real life and in the game.

Because the Match engine is a bit dodgy. Even the best players in the world conspire to miss 5 yard open goals in an attempt to keep the scores down. Yet complete nubbins can bang them in from 30 yards without thinking.

It's frustrating at the top end of the football world, and 90% of the reason I'm not bothering with a career game this time because down the bottom it must be teeth-gnashingly ridiculous.

In future I would like to see premiership teams field weakened sides, why on earth would Aston Villa play a full strength team against Cambridge City when they have a Premiership game 3 days later.

So damn frustrating... I beat Kidderminster (BSP) and Darlington (L1) 3 - 1!! to get there aswell then bloody agbonlahor turns into some kind of god.

I feel abit better now, just beat Alfreton 2 - 0 to go back top of the BSN :)

Archived