Arsenals Youth Team Regens??

After my first season at Man Utd i got one 4 star player through into my youth team despite MUFC having the best possible youth systems and an extremely good scouting network. However Arsenal got two 5 star players through and four 4 star players through despite their youth systems being worse than uniteds. I have checked this on the editor and it proves it so why are Arsenal getting more youth players through? and what are the factors for getting good youth players? I wud have thought it wud be youth facilities, training facilities, reputation, scouting and coaches. But i am better than them in everything. Help please!

Actually, you probably got the better one. Stars are given according to quality of squad- let's say Michael Carrick was in a Championship side, he'd be 7 star but in the Man U side he'd be only around 3/4 star because the quality is better. I'm assuming your squad is better than Arsenal's thus their youths getting higher stars Therefore it is perfectly possible that your 4 star is much better than Arsenal's 5 star.

Actually, you probably got the better one. Stars are given according to quality of squad- let's say Michael Carrick was in a Championship side, he'd be 7 star but in the Man U side he'd be only around 3/4 star because the quality is better. I'm assuming your squad is better than Arsenal's thus their youths getting higher stars Therefore it is perfectly possible that your 4 star is much better than Arsenal's 5 star.

Nope.Arsenal and MU are kind the same when is about player rating.Five stars in MU is 5 in Arsenal.Also don't forget stars are very confusing.When you use Genie scout you will see that players with high potential (and i mean high,180 plus) are many times underated by great scouts or trainers (Eyre from MC have 19 in judging CA and 20 in PA).Stars have alot to do with curent player performance.

Seven stars have just player who is best in world on his position (or very close to that).For example Gerrard is best (7 stars), Fabregas can be like him and he is allready loaded with high numbers (7 stars).

More helpfull is to read note "player can be good as".

In my game i actually playing for Arsenal and i got bunch of bad regen.MU got 2 great ones with PA over 180.It is random.

That is incorrect as it is my scouts who were telling me this so they are comparing the players to my club. Also i signed them all for between £5million for the 4 stars and £20million for the 5 stars and when they arrived at my club they still had the 5 star ratings from my coaches.

Archived