just a quick question. PPM

Tis just another example of people being too lazy to type complete words icon_razz.gif

Although it is a lot more acceptable than whoever came up with the utterly appalling abbreviation OP for original poster...some people are just so lazy nowadays it's a wonder they can be bothered to hit the keys on their keyboard at all icon_rolleyes.gif

It gives players personality. for example, C ronaldo will like to "run with ball down right wing" and "hit freekicks with power", so watch him do these things more often in games. My stiker Vela likes to "power his finishes" and he scored lots of power goals, rarely placing them in the net.

they can only be gained through tutoring and passed on this way. Im curious to se how much of impactthey actually make. for example if i play ronaldo on the left will he not be as good as if he was on the right (due to his PPM about right flank)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by glamdring:

I particularly like it when you get an older player to tutor a youngster so that they learn how to argue with referees icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha let them take an hour of in training to do some role play.

needs some more ppms, then your training will be little more like vinnie jones training scene in mean machine,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by glamdring:

I have a scitzophrenic left back who apparently "Stays back at all times" and "Gets forward whenever possible" icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

i had a left footed winger who "avoids using weaker foot" + "move the ball to right foot before attempting a dribble".

henri lansburys got about 12 ppms, including "plays short, simple passes" & "switches to the opposite flank". bloody works, though.

Archived