Buying a hard copy of the game today......

What do I need to do? This whole release seems to have been a complete nightmare. What do i need to do?

If I download the 9.2 patch, do I then need to download a new editor to be compatible with the new patch?

I've tried to have a look around here but with so many problems reported it's difficult to know where to start!!!!

If anyone can post links to anything i'll need to download to enjoy the game, it would be greatly appreciated. I'm using PC.

:confused:

Download the latest patch, and after installing the game, install the patch as well. If you are having problems, which I doubt you will, look at the threads posted at the top of the forum.

When you are installing the game and it asks you how you would like to activate, select Uniloc (online activation) and it'll very easy. It'll ask you to input your product key when you try to run the game, and it'll activate within a few seconds.

The activation problems are not an issue anymore, at least when using Uniloc.

No not all, infact you dont even need to launch the game through steam cause you can create a shortcut straight to the game.

Having said that I would launch through Steam once a month at least, just to check for patches (unless you hover around the forums and get patch news that way ;-)

Archived