A complete waste of time

Sy13

My strikers now don't score at all. Both of them haven't scored in over 700mins despite having countless 1on1's.

So much for the patch making this a thing of the past.

Not only that but twice my keeper has come out for a loose ball and just stood there with it and been dispossessed for a goal. Just went out of the FA cup to this.

Come on SI, how hard is it to make a ME that actually works logically???

I had 5 consecutive 0-0s, after having countless 'clear-cut chances' and one-on-ones.

I don't mind the game being hard, it's just when its hard for the sake of being hard, if my team were playing badly then fair enough. It's the fact that I can dominate numerous matches, creating quality chances here, there and every where, only for my strikers to continously hoof it directly at the game. It's easy to say 'Oh well just get better strikers then', but I'd actually say in terms of attributes, I have the two best strikers in the Conference South. It doesn't make any sense.

Playing as Rotherham, have scored something like 26 goals in about 16 games. Seems fair enough, and one of my strikers has 10. Don't think there's really a big problem with scoring. I hate to say "it's your tactics" (would like to see that phrase be banned), but I'm using a standard SI tactic. They've begun to work much better on the patch - how about trying them out?

Archived