Players just appearing in the squad

I have a saved game as Real Madrid, and after installing the 9.02 patch some strange things have happened to my squad.In Jan after a league game i looked at my squad and found out we had a new AMR who we had signed on a free...who was on £68,000 a week!I had made no approach for him, and he didn't register on the transfers screen, so i listed him and moved him to Castilla...then a few days later it happened again!I've had at least 3 players just appear in my squad, all awful players on huge wages!Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

I believe the B team manager at Spanish clubs has started buying up players and giving them huge wages. Something along those lines... read it somewhere else this morning.

I was actually thinking of moving across into Spain at some point (havent managed there yet) but this would bug me too much. Hope its an isolated problem/fixed.

I think there is an option in the real madrid -> team options screen to not alow acstilla manager to do trans. SI should really go back to the FM08 way of them being reserve teams, instead of standalones with a non-cancellable affilation where a dodgy manager spends your whole budget on **** and you can't move player from A team to B properly (I get nonsense about B having to have X under 24's whatever the age of the guy im trying to move)

Archived