Club only deems one coach necessary

I have a major problem with this. I am in a game with Northwich at the moment who are in the Blue Square Premier, i'm in my 4th season and have approximately £1million in the balance and £500k for my transfer funds and yet my club do not allow me to employee any more than 3 coaches. And even then i'm only allowed 1 coach.

I'm also running the most recent patch, does anyone know a way to change this, or if this can be changed for up coming iterations of FM because it seriously hinders those who manage clubs slightly lower down the leagues where i have to rely on trying to buy cheap and nurture talent in order to survive.

Thanks.

Arrgh that's so annoying, thanks for the reply. What's even more frustrating is that for some reason a couple seasons ago when i had considerably less moolah i had somehow managed to attain 5 coaches, now when one leaves due to them gaining a larger reputation i can't hire another one to replace them....now my players are regressing to their previously trained state.

This is just so debilitating at a crap club.

Despite having over a million in the bank they aren't going to upgrade the training facilities, i can't really blame them though, success at that level can be all too fleeting. Still annoying though...i'll keep pestering them.

My St. Albans side has the same coaching issue. Here are my work arounds:

1) Player/Coaches can be a nice stopgap if you have the money to let an older player rot in the reserves for a few years.

2) Flood the board with coach requests. I tried for two years to get the board to let me hire a fitness coach. Finally, I signed 3 of them at once and the board let one go through.

3) When you do find a good coach make it less likely that they will leave you for another club. Sign them to full-time, maximum length deals for more money than they are asking for. Hurts the bottom line sure, but the club is making money and has never given me a penny in transfer funds. So I'll take their money this way instead.

Archived