Player unhappy because there not playing

I'm playing Liverpool on the new patch and I was playing against Brann in the CL 3rd round 2nd leg.I won the first leg 3-0 so I decided to play my young players and I drew the match 2-2.After the match Mascherano and Agger got unhappy because they not getting enough games.I've only played 4 games and they have played three of those.

Is this a bug?

To be honest I think it's a good thing.

It'll make the game harder but it's more realistic. Star players should want to play every game and get upset when they don't.

Part of management is the juggling act of trying to keep everyone happy.

I agree that 1st team players do expect to play most games, & it is good if this is in the game. We are though talking about Liverpool FC whose manager Benetiz seems to think that the best way is to rotate the team, though admittingly less this season, which is probably the main reason they are top at the moment.

Perhap you should go inti their plyer interaction and tell them you plan to give them a rest!

Yeah.

It looks like players are a lot more sensitive about missing games with this patch, so maybe telling them you're going to rest them is finally a useful thing to do.

Archived