Need a Top Central Defender

Does anyone know of a good Central defender i can pick up for around £3m? Been searching for ages but just can't find one with excellent attributes. Ideally aged between 19-22.

I'm playing in the year 2008 if that helps anyone.

Cheers

Does anyone know of a good Central defender i can pick up for around £3m? Been searching for ages but just can't find one with excellent attributes. Ideally aged between 19-22.

I'm playing in the year 2008 if that helps anyone.

Cheers

you could pick up a regen player if you look in the lower leagues or look at the contract expiring players and when they have less than 6 months on their contract bid 0 for them and it will be accepted.

For Rangers I have found Djourou and Nico Herzig have been great for my team. These two played together for 3 seasons and the most goals I conceded over 38 SPL games was 18.

Both though seemed to have lost focus according to my assistant manager so I bought in Kompany and got a spanish guy called Jose Martin to push them along.

I also got a young palyer through from the ranks called Wayne Moore and even at 17 he has legendary stats.

Neumannn is a great keeper, Odiah at RB has done me a turn and Salvatore Grassi is another good purchase.

Despite my great defensive record none of my defenders ever get really good stats?

bluettonger

if your assistant says a player jas lost focus its normally because youve sold a player they didnt want you te sell, offer them a new contract and theyll be as happy as larry again

I'm playing as Aston Villa. (don't laugh :-) )

I've only managed to finish 6th in the 2 seasons i've been the manager. But i've succeed in buying 'Kerlon' during the 2008 summer transfer, so i'm hoping he will do the business for me. Had to pay over the odds for this guy (£15m) as the club will not sell him. A few good villa players were lost for this purchase i must say. o'well, thats football i guess

Other players include Billy Sharp, Franco Brienza & Felipe. With a good midfield and attack, a good central defender was needed.

Archived