Hoardings still open windows...

Could be easier if you's just dont click the boadings.....

Obviously, but easier said than done. Sometimes I'm trying to turn off a widget and as I hover the cursor over the 'x' the games moves so that the cursor goes over a hoarding at that moment. Anyway, the untick option works, and is very welcome.

probably because it isn't a bug tbf

It isn't a bug, though it is bad interaction design from the part of SI. The reason I noted this is that SI said they were going to fix it because they realised it was one of those things that they didn't think through completely. I was surprised it was still in the patch, but I didn't look into the preferences where you can change the behaviour of the hoardings.

How do people manage to click these things by accident? I can understand doing occasionally, but all the time?

Not all the time; but if you play the game fullscreen mode, you can imagine how annoying this can be. As I said earlier, not a bug per se, just bad design.

I click them very often as well. I guess I always lick a bit wildly when going for the 'exit' button when I'm watching 3D. I'm really happy to hear that this can be turned off. To begin with, me and my friend had no idea why this was happening all the time.

Mostly, it happens when I'm clickring around on the pitch randomly while watching a match or clicking to see the players names when there is action around the goal.

Not all the time; but if you play the game fullscreen mode, you can imagine how annoying this can be. As I said earlier, not a bug per se, just bad design.

No it isn't. It's people needing pretty much any tiny opportunity to have a whinge. I play full screen and I can honestly say I've never accidentally clicked a hoarding. I can understand it happening once, but after that, people should just make sure they don't do it again. On full screen, the hoadings take up a tiny portion of the screen so I really don't see why it's such a big deal. What are people clicking around the screen for anyway? I just leave my cursor near the tactics button and let that be that.

Mike, I think you lack understand of how others click around during the game. My explanation given above is perfectly honest and is not something I can stop or want to stop (I'll want to keep clicking the players to see their names). It really had me quite frustrated as well as confused.

Mind you, I work in IT (as an IT supporter) and have played several FPS-games.

Archived