You do realise it already does? If you go to the "Fixtures & Results" bit of a competition, in the bottom right you can watch highlights or goals of that days results.

Sooooo. Yeah. Pay attention at the back.

VB

True - and you could just play the MOTD music in the background when watching the highlights. And between each match, put on a scottish accent and criticise the defending.

Having to go through Ballack would be easy though, just wave a pie around or run within 10 yards of him. He'll be on the deck in seconds.

Hmm..seeing as hes decided hes french now..I think speaking in English will be enough to get around him.

Keep it on topic please.

Way to lead by example! :)

Anyway..yes..MOTD is sort of already included - just without the music and annoying punditry.

The best way to get around that would be just to improvise during the highlights. But then I think people will start borderlining on insanity while playing the game.

On topic. What has a hazlenut in every bite!

Dya see what I did there. Ah I crack myself up.

Erm. On topic, right. Yeah Match of the Day would be excellent. I'd love a button that would show me highlights of the days play, replete with inciteful (sic) comments.

Archived