A couple of questions about the match engine:

1. Does the amount of leagues selected when starting a game have an affect on how smooth the match engine runs?

2. I am running the game on a macbook. Any suggestions on different things to do to prevent or limit the match engine stuttering either on 2D or 3D?

I have a couple of leagues selected as "playable" and quite a few selected as "view only" the match engine doesnt seem to be any different to having one league selected but the loading time is longer when you click continue.

hope this helped

1) No.

2) Buy a PC*

VB

* Please note as this thread includes the word "Mac" I am obliged to make a disparaging comment about them and how they aren't very good or useful. This is required by Internet Law. I hope that someone will now continue to adhere to the Internet Law by pointing out how unlikely Virus' are on a Mac and that I'm just a luddite.

1. Does the amount of leagues selected when starting a game have an affect on how smooth the match engine runs?

2. I am running the game on a macbook. Any suggestions on different things to do to prevent or limit the match engine stuttering either on 2D or 3D?

I don't know if it's applicable to the Mac, but some people have found it smoother running in windowed mode (not another pun about buying a PC) rather than fullscreen.

Archived