Idea for more enjoyable multiplayer :)

Hello there icon_smile.gif Me and alot of my mates are all addicted to football manager, and of course, we always argue over who is the best! We have tried online multiplayer, but we all frankly dont have the time to geti nto it, or there are moments where not all of us are avaliable to play online, so heres my idea icon_biggrin.gif

I suppose the best way I can describe it is like this: During the season in single player mode, you can have the option to save your team data (Just like ML team dada in PES), and this file will allow you copy over your team to another football mananger, and allow you to play a friendly game with other peoples teams icon_biggrin.gif

So you would save your team data onto a USB, take it round your mates, transfer it onto there PC, and have a mulitplayer option to play a friendly against there team

I hope this makes sense to you, and what do you all think? icon_smile.gif

Hello there icon_smile.gif Me and alot of my mates are all addicted to football manager, and of course, we always argue over who is the best! We have tried online multiplayer, but we all frankly dont have the time to geti nto it, or there are moments where not all of us are avaliable to play online, so heres my idea icon_biggrin.gif

I suppose the best way I can describe it is like this: During the season in single player mode, you can have the option to save your team data (Just like ML team dada in PES), and this file will allow you copy over your team to another football mananger, and allow you to play a friendly game with other peoples teams icon_biggrin.gif

So you would save your team data onto a USB, take it round your mates, transfer it onto there PC, and have a mulitplayer option to play a friendly against there team

I hope this makes sense to you, and what do you all think? icon_smile.gif

Been discussed before. I don't remember if the forum was for or against the idea, but I think it'd be a brilliant thing to do.

Also, for us that play long term games, you could pit your 2010 Prem Winning team v your 2030 Prem winning team and see which was better icon_biggrin.gif

Archived