No feeder clubs

Hi

Has anyone experienced a problem with acquiring feeder clubs? I am Grimsby Town in 2016 in the championship and have 3 feeder clubs. Telford, Hucknall and Maidenhead. These were acquired between 2010 and 2012. I have requested feeder clubs for national loan, work permits and even selected the poorest spanish clubs as a feeder(i have spain running aswell). In the end i was getting told that the club was unable to connect any links i kept requesting any type and still getting turned down.

Surely if my limit is 3 teams they would tell me so rather than say they are unable to make any deals?

If anyone knows of any reasons or solutions please say as I'd love a spanish feeder to get south american work permits

• 1 year later...

I'm getting the same problem and i'm playing Man City. I've won the league (Not hard I know with all their money) and also the European Cup (Ditto).

I've also found that when a link is terminated, the club stays in your affiliated clubs and I can still send players to them.

Been trying for 3 seasons and not even one club has been offered to me to forge links with.

Archived