Bojan for free!!!

Cheat.

No doubt about it.

The problem here is you didnt think this through. He has a pre-set contract at the beginning of the game. Only way for him to be on a free at that exact date would be for the manager to free transfer him.

Cheat.

No doubt about it.

The problem here is you didnt think this through. He has a pre-set contract at the beginning of the game. Only way for him to be on a free at that exact date would be for the manager to free transfer him.

Trust me mate his contract ran out how else would it say

bojan-3.jpg

Honestly mate im not taking the ****, I swear.

Get a life you loser.

If you're gonna waste all our time, try something a little more clever which might actually have people believing you.

This is just a pathetic attempt.

There's many ways to do this. Most simple and obvious is to use a real-time editor and make the player's contract expire a long time ago, and the player automatically leaves the club.

Honestly lads I only came on here to see if anyone else had this happen to them, and this is what I get off people, I have never used an editor in my life on this game and never will there is no point it spoils the game well it does for me, so thanks for your constructive feedback.

Get a life you loser.

If you're gonna waste all our time, try something a little more clever which might actually have people believing you.

This is just a pathetic attempt.

To be honest, you're the loser for actually becoming angry over a transfer. You have some serious problems.

Honestly lads I only came on here to see if anyone else had this happen to them, and this is what I get off people, I have never used an editor in my life on this game and never will there is no point it spoils the game well it does for me, so thanks for your constructive feedback.

I believe you mate, it's a bit sad to come over here and lie. Thinking you're all cool and that. So I believe you.

I believe you mate, it's a bit sad to come over here and lie. Thinking you're all cool and that. So I believe you.

Thanks mate at least there are some decent folk still about these forums, as I said all I wanted to see is if it had happened to anyone else.:thup:

Clearly cheated,

Why would you post asking if Bojan is good you basicely answered your own question saying hes a wonderkid.

:|

I have had so called wonderkids before on 08 and they never really turned out good, and I have heard of Bojan but I have never had him on 08 or 09 so I was wondering if anyone had him in their game.

To be honest, you're the loser for actually becoming angry over a transfer. You have some serious problems.

At what point did I say I was angry?

At least I gave him constructive feedback, by advising him to be more clever in his schemes.

Maybe you're the loser for being upset over someone being angry over someone elses lie in a thread.

so HAHA! You loser!

At what point did I say I was angry?

At least I gave him constructive feedback, by advising him to be more clever in his schemes.

Maybe you're the loser for being upset over someone being angry over someone elses lie in a thread.

so HAHA! You loser!

Haha, have you seen how pathetic you sound. You're more than likely a middle aged man which makes it even more pathetic.

he would never sign for celtic in a million years .. possibly for rangers tho hahah joke

lol aye right, what a first season I just had got a few bad injuries at the end of the season was 9 points clear and the Gers came back and won the league by 2 points.:thdn:

Haha, have you seen how pathetic you sound. You're more than likely a middle aged man which makes it even more pathetic.

lol it was obviously a light hearted response from me you grumpy git.

Chill out mate, get over it!! You big baby!

lol it was obviously a light hearted response from me you grumpy git.

Chill out mate, get over it!! You big baby!

You tell me to get over it! and then you post this!

Make sure to keep us updated with all of your other cheatings. Thanx mate.

It sort of contradicts what you said to me. :thup:

Well if it true then well done but it is very fishy that his contract runs longer than 2009 also fishy that you signed him on the 5th of July 2009,no offense as i love Celtic but if his contract expired without Barca offering a new 1 then the likes of Man utd,Liverpool,Chelsea etc etc etc would all be falling over themselves to sign him and noway Celtic would have got him....yes even in a game.

Archived