The Moment You Knew Your Season Was Gonna Change...For Good or For Bad??

What moment in your game did you know that your season was gonna be a good one or a bad one...For me it was towards the end of my 2nd season with celtic, rangers had won the league the following seasona and i was leading the spl by 3 points when i met up with Caley Thsitle. We had never beaten them in my time as manager and we had drawn most of the time with them beating me once.

Celtic ended up wnning 2-0 and then that led to me beating rangers 3-1 in the next game. and then winning the spl.

Was just wondering what others have happened to them good or bad.

when i was top of the league in my 2nd season as man utd and 1 point clear of arsenal halfway through the season, 3-1 up with 80 mins gone lost the game 4-3 >.< then the following game against chelsea 3-1 up with 70 mins gone and drew 3-3

after these 2 results i just knew i wasn't gonna win i finished the season with 90 points and came 2nd to arsenal who ended with 92 points i am in my 4th season now and arsenal won all 3 previous and looking good in this 1 to

arsenal 1st season 85 points winners

2nd season 92 points winners

3rd season 83 points winners

so far i have finished 3rd 2nd 4th in that order but this season is looking good for me key fixture is my next game against liverpool if i win that i got a few easy games in a row

Archived