Did the AI ever done rotation ?

Hi, I'm deeply sorry if this is not the right place to ask this.

Ever since the old CM series up to the newest FM 2009, I can barely see AI did really rotate their squad. i.e. still playing the best eleven when playing cup matches, or the same first squad with the key player even they already qualified from the group stage.

IRL, the key player (ex. kaka in Milan, or Ronaldo in ManYoo) often rested during "lower importance" match.

Can SI somehow implement this feature on next FM, or even better next patch ?

Thanks for any read or reply. :)

Cheers.

It's known that if the human player does not rotate players he will end up loosing most of the games, this aspect has always deeply overstimated on every single FM release, 09 included.

The AI constantly cheats and cheats, above all on lower leagues. They almost never rotate players but they are super trained and despiting they play several matches one close to each other I never see them jaded or at least tired and after matches they restore their own tireness inside Cocoon pool like it was allowed to human too.

Really a shame

It's known that if the human player does not rotate players he will end up loosing most of the games, this aspect has always deeply overstimated on every single FM release, 09 included.

The AI constantly cheats and cheats, above all on lower leagues. They almost never rotate players but they are super trained and despiting they play several matches one close to each other I never see them jaded or at least tired and after matches they restore their own tireness inside Cocoon pool like it was allowed to human too.

Really a shame

Really? at Blue Square South level. The AI tend to be pretty fatigued after a cup match, normally with their CMs in the low 70's in condition.

I am sure that they have. All though; to be fair I have only ever really seen this when I player the 'Bigger' teams in friendlies, or cup competitions to be honest.

I always play in the lower leagues, so when I play a squad in the premiership. Especially the big guns, the less likely to field there first eleven. So yes they do. Though depends who they are playing I guess seen it in FM '08 and '09

Really? at Blue Square South level. The AI tend to be pretty fatigued after a cup match, normally with their CMs in the low 70's in condition.

After matches yes, but you have to monitor them the days after those matches and also during the year.

You will better shape what I mean, so don't focus on the detail but grab a satellite point of view.

Sometimes I wonder what game some of you people are actually playing.

On all my saves the big teams seem rotate their squad unrealistically too much.

Take Arsenal for example, they have fabregas and moutinho in centre midfiield, but they alternate between them every game, meaning both players play only 20 games a season at the most if fully fit.

I played Man utd in the league cup, where they started with Rooney and Tevez up front, then played them in the Champions League where they played Rooney and an incredibly crap Danny Welbeck upfront, with tevez, berbatov on the bench. Every match they play they have a different midfield line up too.

It gets stupid because sometimes I play teams in big games, and they leave their big players out and start with random crap youngsters in their place.

Archived