Help Game Keeps Freezing.

Hi i'm wondering if someone can help, my game keeps locking up on me i've downloaded both 9.1 and 9.2 and it's still freezing:confused:.

What actually happens is i load up the game as normal which it does i go to said club (Man Utd) and i click at the top to go to the Premier league i then click on to another club for example Aston Villa and that's it it just freezes doesn't do nothing :confused:. I have kept trying the game and it keeps doing it at exactly the same position.

Can anyone help me. :(

I will make sure the divx is up to date and my graphics are up to date. Thanks for that.

What's windowed mode?

It changes the default screen settings.

If you go to Preferences > Display and sound > in the top left corner you will see something saying ''DISPLAY MODE'' click on that and change it to windowed and press confirm when promted.

It will still be full screen so don't worry.

Yea i bought the PC last Feb/March, not bragging by the way ;). Yea it's a good machine. :)

Lol it only seems to affect people with good systems and mainly people in Vista. I'd guess it will be sorted for the next patch though.

I've no idea mate lol. It's been a problem for higher end machines ( I guess you've a decent pc) I've suffered with it since the demo but had no problems in windowed mode.

Btw you're welcome :)

I think you mean lower end. I have a higher end machine and the game runs like a dream in both windowed and full screen.

I think you mean lower end. I have a higher end machine and the game runs like a dream in both windowed and full screen.

No I mean higher end.It's known that it affects higher end machines.Lower or medium specs don't appear to have as many of these freezing problems.

Archived