Weirdist Result in 09

Like it says in the title, what is your most weirdist result you've seen. I've just seen West Brom beat Chelsea 3-1 in the 2nd game of the first season. West Brom went 3-0 up with a hattrick from Miller before Kalou grabbed a late consolation goal. Let's hear some of yours.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably my own result in which I beat Fulham 4-1 with my Sheffield Wednesday team in the cup. Using the tactic the game started with I managed to score from a long range strike, but conceded straight after. Then after brining on Jermaine Johnson (with a finishing of 6), he managed to score two goals out of nothing, before setting up a fourth goal.

Call me Pete one more time and I will really show you a piece of my mind :D :D

Another weird result was Tottenham 5 - 5 Stoke! That may even beat the villa one.

Wasn't Spurs involved in two 4-4 draws last year? or was that Villa? Yeah it was Villa.

4-4 with Tottenham and 4-4 with Chelsea so these results do happen in a season all be-it not that often.

Wasn't Spurs involved in two 4-4 draws last year? or was that Villa? Yeah it was Villa.

4-4 with Tottenham and 4-4 with Chelsea so these results do happen in a season all be-it not that often.

Just a strange one at the time considering Spurs were managerless and lying 16th.

I get the feeling he was being sarcastic but in way to belittle the posters in this thread that they were whinning about the results when infact they werent.

Just to make it clear, I wasn't. I've edited my post, and it was taking the mick over the people who think this is the worst game ever made and if their striker misses a one-on-one, it's a bug.

Oh BTW let's not make this thread go off-topic as it's a good idea.

Well, this wasn't exactly one result, but 3 in a row. I played Chelsea in three straight matches as Arsenal, away, away, and home. I won them:

3-0

4-1

2-0

I found that really odd, because Chelsea doesn't give up that many goals the rest of the season. :D

I LOVE STOKE CITY!

I am currently managing Liverpool and my title chances have been boosted after the Potters came away from Stamford Bridge with a 1-0 victory over Chelsea.

That was a 3pm kick off and my game at home to West Ham United is a later kick off, so we'll see how we get on (:

• 7 months later...

A series of results for Wolves in the first season, beating Arsenal and Liverpool on the way to the league final, then beating Man U in the final!

After that i sort of kept tabs on them, at the end of the season, they were relegated to league 1!

Thats defo the most bizarre thing i've seen!

Archived