Problem Installing FM 09 patch 9.02

I have downloaded the patch off rapidshare and then have installed it but then when i load up fm 09 and then try to start a new game it doesnt allow me to choose the 9.02 patch only the 9.01 so has anybody got any ideas as to what i have done wrong and what i need to do ? cheers p.s im sorry if this is in the wrong section but i needed help

I made a thread on this earlier.

We've not had this on any of the Macs looked at.

First of all did you definatley install it to the right directory? You have to manually navigate to this folder as the Mac software will not always pick up the right folder:

Mac HD\Applications\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\

Once you've selected that folder inside the patch and clicked install it should update your fm.app and put the database and tools in the correct place. Check your \Applications\Sports interactive\ folder, it should not have a copy of the FM.app or the data folders, if they are there then you have installed it to the wrong place (they won't do any harm there).

Again to patch.

1. Doubleclick the .app

2. Once booted up click 'continue'

3. You'll be presented with a dialogue box asking where you wish to install the patch too.

4. Click your Mac Hard Drive icon and then navigate to \applications\sports interactive\football manager 2009\

5. Click "choose" or "open" and then run the patch.

Let me know if it works.

Archived