advice on what leagues to run please

I have a core 2 Duo 2.33ghz and 3.3gb ram and can run 25 leagues (havent tried more) easily so you should be able to run the same. As a test try running a game with all english leagues activated to see how you get on.

I'd assume that what you want is a good Champions League / UEFA Cup experience.

Therefore, I'd recommend running the top leagues from:

England

France

Germany

Italy

Spain

In "Full Detail".

You'll probably also want to have the Championship (England) running, maybe League One as well, so that most of your loans-out get real matches.

I also find that running the top leagues from Brazil and Argentina encourage quality regens from South America, so that's good for a long-term game. Scotland will also provide cheap English-speaking regens who can filter their way into the Premiership.

Beyond that, if you have any favorite nations, you might run their top league (So that you can manage their national team with a decent crop of players). For example I like to have Croatia, Holland, Portugal, and the U.S.A. all running in case I want to manage one of them internationally.

I'd assume that what you want is a good Champions League / UEFA Cup experience.

Therefore, I'd recommend running the top leagues from:

England

France

Germany

Italy

Spain

In "Full Detail".

You'll probably also want to have the Championship (England) running, maybe League One as well, so that most of your loans-out get real matches.

I also find that running the top leagues from Brazil and Argentina encourage quality regens from South America, so that's good for a long-term game. Scotland will also provide cheap English-speaking regens who can filter their way into the Premiership.

Beyond that, if you have any favorite nations, you might run their top league (So that you can manage their national team with a decent crop of players). For example I like to have Croatia, Holland, Portugal, and the U.S.A. all running in case I want to manage one of them internationally.

thank you for such a detail response.

andy

Archived