can anyone help a thicko?

sorry guys if it has already been posted, (done a quick check and found nothing) but is there a way of saving player instructions(ie dmc does this,that and the other regardless of who he is as long as he is put in that position) rather than going through the whole home and away tactics at the start of each match? managed to save team instructions just cant seem to do it for players, any help would be great.

One other thing, am I right in thinking the home grown player rule has been missed out? Just that I cant see how you can produce enough youngsters when only allowed 36 in a squad.

Cheers icon_confused.gif

sorry guys if it has already been posted, (done a quick check and found nothing) but is there a way of saving player instructions(ie dmc does this,that and the other regardless of who he is as long as he is put in that position) rather than going through the whole home and away tactics at the start of each match? managed to save team instructions just cant seem to do it for players, any help would be great.

One other thing, am I right in thinking the home grown player rule has been missed out? Just that I cant see how you can produce enough youngsters when only allowed 36 in a squad.

Cheers icon_confused.gif

Archived