Game still doesn't work!?!

I bought the game the day it came out.I installed everything and it's all OK.I have it in steam... When i click launch game i get a pop saying windows has found a problem with Football Manger 09 and will notify you with a solution soon.Still odesn't work.I brought it over to my mates house and it worked fine on his.I have Windows Vista with all the requirements...

Please help!

I bought the game the day it came out.I installed everything and it's all OK.I have it in steam... When i click launch game i get a pop saying windows has found a problem with Football Manger 09 and will notify you with a solution soon.Still odesn't work.I brought it over to my mates house and it worked fine on his.I have Windows Vista with all the requirements...

Please help!

If it works on your mates computer and not yours then that would suggest to me that the problem is with your computer and not the game. Try running a virus scan and spyware check. Make sure that your firewall ignores any folders that FM uses and upgrade your drivers and check your hard drive for errors.

Archived