Retirement Bug???

Playing as Wycombe Wanderers, back to back promotions following some awesome free signings.

Have been watching 3 players, who all got released from their respoective clubs:

A LeTallec

Bischoff

Van den Berg

The three of them are between 20 and 22 years old, and after a whole season of trying to sign them on frees, they all retired.

All three I have had in previous games, and are awesome.

Is this a bug or just something else???

This happens often. I've seen great players (who would be superb for lower league sides or even mid-table teams) get released and retire at very early ages, as young as in their early 20s.

I've got the latest patch applied as well.

This issue has been in the game for several years now.

Thanks, will load it up before going any further.

Its just annoying, quality players out there, available on frees and they are destined for retirement.

Im hoping that the patch will allow me to sign them, however i do accept that that is probably unlikely.

Just an update,

All three, Wellbeck, Delfouneso and Martin were giving the same response,

"not interested in a move ..........."

Have just uploaded update 9.2.0,

and now Martin and Delfouneso have accepted contracts and "I am not able to meet Wellbecks demand".

So all is good, annoying thing is I have missed out on Le Tallec and Bischoff. Le Tallec more so.

Just need a decent LB amd MC playmaker (3 mill to spend)

Still waiting for the screwed up things.

ANy hints on what they may be

of course for what i've experienced the "lots of injuries" problem is back but thats another discussion i don't wanna do it here.

Archived