I was unfaithful today, and now im full of remorse

I went browsing around my local PC world earlier today and I came across Fifa Manager 2008, so I thought I would give it whirl.

What a load of rubbish, makes me realise just how good FM is.

Not really a topic, just thought I would let you know, and to tell any potential buyers to save their money.

Originally posted by Neji:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chopper99:

I think we've all learned something here....

Yup. Don't ever go into PC World... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Amen to that!! icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Neji:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chopper99:

I think we've all learned something here....

Yup. Don't ever go into PC World... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

\0/

I hate PC world. And I also hate the P.C world we live in.

Originally posted by NepentheZ:

Hahaha icon_biggrin.gif

Is hate a P.C term? Should you not say that you are perturbed or made to feel uneasy by our P.C. World? Perhaps Shami Chakrabarti can tell us, but being a woman she probably doesn't play FM lol.

Originally posted by Nomis07:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

Hahaha icon_biggrin.gif

Is hate a P.C term? Should you not say that you are perturbed or made to feel uneasy by our P.C. World? Perhaps Shami Chakrabarti can tell us, but being a woman she probably doesn't play FM lol. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

By P.C, I meant politically correct icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by NepentheZ:

By P.C, I meant politically correct icon_wink.gif

Um I know icon_confused.gif

That was why I made a joke about women not playing the game lol. Or have I made the awful mistake of picking someone up on not realising it was a joke, but not realising they were joking? icon_biggrin.gif

Archived