Season endings,Patch 9.2

Does the new patch fix the English season's ending late,like the last game of the Premiership being played after The Champions League Final,and after some years in the game,THE FA Cup,ending in June.When does the Premier League end,any ideas if it is fixed,thanks

Sorry for a silly question,but will I have to start a new game,for this change to take place?

Or is this change,save game compatible,Any ideas ?

It probably will be compatible with existing saves, but most likely will only kick in for the subsequent seasons. Meaning to say, the current season that you are playing in will still have a delayed scheduling.

I have no concrete evidence though, since I have yet to complete my existing season.

It probably will be compatible with existing saves, but most likely will only kick in for the subsequent seasons. Meaning to say, the current season that you are playing in will still have a delayed scheduling.

I have no concrete evidence though, since I have yet to complete my existing season.

Please,if anyone can check,please do check.I don't wanna restart my 2021 save :(:o

Archived