How good is it?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. How good is it?

• Best FM Ever!
    • Good
    • OK
    • Bad
    • Horrible

There were bound to be some problems with the switch to a 3d engine. It's disappointing that certain posters on these forums have been unable or unwilling to acknowledge the difficulty of rendering the complexity of FM in this new way. The goalie issues, the long shots, the magnetism of the cross bar were all really frustrating. Yet each patch has improved the game significantly to the point that 9.0.2. is essentially last year's edition with an improved display of the match engine. That's good enough for me. Best Ever :thup:

Best ever version in my opinion.

There are some PC builds that are having problems with the 3d match engine so those guys look to be getting frustrated while SI try to deal with their issues, but it seems for many (myself included) there are no problems at all in this area. Obviously those that are having problems are going to be more vociferous than those that aren't.

There aren't going to be multiple threads started saying 'things still going well here' are there? So it is the nature of the beast that the forum will look to have a lot of people with issues. The reality is that most people are fine and enjoying the game.

My advice? Try the demo, if it goes well buy the game.

I voted horrible initially but having since started a new game with 120 leagues and the absolutely amazing logo/graphics superpack (every club and competition in the world almost) from FMG I am having the most fun in years.

Still a few niggles but patch 3 will take care of those ..

Has anyone else noticed duplicate players (Lazio have two in their reserve team) and icons/legends entries where someone has used an accent in a surname? Ick.

Archived