why dont si

tree

why dont si do weekly updates like in the real world say your fm team play rubbish in Real Life it should be affected in fm or one of your players get injured or has a bad game in real life it could be inplemeted in game or you could have an option at the start menu the same as it is now but with the real life option it might be in i dont no i havent got fm09 yet

If it was weekly updates regarding issues it would be great instead of waiting 1 month for a patch to solve 100 errors and generate 100 new errors.

When i first heard of steam i really tought it was for that meaning, weekly updates or even monthly but everytime a issue is solved an update is out, kinda like windows and then do a patch regarding all issues like Service Packs. Dunno if you get what i mean...

About your suggestion i would say that doesnt make any sense at all and it would ruin the fun of the game.

Btw and how do you think it would be applied? For example there are thousands of Fm players, some of them play 1 season in 1 day and other play 1 season in 1 week, let's say rooney is injured tommorow and a player is already in 2018 would it be injured in 2018? Nah...doesnt make sense

have you seen all the game companys going bust at the moment?

it takes 3year to make a game & you only get paid when the game in released so im figuring that si along with everyone else is releasing tjhere games as soon as playable in ordser to get payed & keep them selfs afloat & then release patches to fix "minor bug" ???...

have you seen all the game companys going bust at the moment?

it takes 3year to make a game & you only get paid when the game in released so im figuring that si along with everyone else is releasing tjhere games as soon as playable in ordser to get payed & keep them selfs afloat & then release patches to fix "minor bug" ???...

wow...is that the way it works on UK?

well you start of paying your employs a minimum og £250pw for 1 years?

you have x-scouts, x-programers, x-researchers. & so on...

dont you think that the sooner the game is released the better?

yeah. i've never criticize the release date. I just think there should be weekly or at least faster updates instead of waiting for a patch with "everything fixed"

Difference between what you are suggesting, which is the way Windows updates, and the current way, is that Microsoft have thousands of software engineers at their disposal and can spend a lot of manpower on fixing little things here and there, whereas SI don't have those kind of resources so they have to work hard at creating a patch, testing it and then distributing it, a much bigger job for that team than it is for Microsoft's team

Archived