England Trial Day

Hi everyone,

Was just wondering for those that manage Championship/Lg 1 sides. Do the players that impress your scouts at the England Trial Day right at the start of the season ever turn into anything good because I always sign them but not sure if it is worth it?

Thanks

• 9 months later...

Depends on the level you are managing at Moaner. It is very helpful for the lower league challenges you find in the CSE forum where you can find players that should be playing 1/2 divisions higher than your club.

Depends on the level you are managing at Moaner. It is very helpful for the lower league challenges you find in the CSE forum where you can find players that should be playing 1/2 divisions higher than your club.

I start unemployed so I have attended the trial days at every level (up to L1 at the minute) and so far I've seen possibly two or three players worth looking at after scouting. One in particular did get signed by Rushden & Diamonds but they are now a couple of leagues below me.

If you are at a team in the premier league then scouting the trial day would be a waste of time. For Championship and below its worth a look.

In my latest game I've signed several very good players from the English, Northern Irish and Swedish trial days. After scouting one I signed two forwards who went on to score a combined 45 goals for me in one season

Archived