9.2 patch 3-D VIEW

whats specs have you got? what other processes are you running at the same time? when was the last time your pc had a good clean out? could be anything from the game to os environment that effects a game.

i run same program as 9。1

nothing different with when i played 9.1 patch

9.1 is much smooth and 9.2 is sucks

What mac do you have. I have a macbook pro and mine is much better. it even has the high res graphics option. Before it was low res only.

MM

mcarty i know you can choose the three options(low,medium,high)

but please can you check if there are differences in the 3d display whwn you toogle between high and low for example

for me no changes at all

It's much better for me, actually. I am seeing better player animations now, or at least a slightly more variety of them are being displayed.

Mine now loads up in less than 2 seconds, previously it was between 15 and 20 seconds for the first 3D clip to load - I'm so happy with this improvement!

Can't say I've noticed a huge difference in the quality of the graphics, but they havent got any worse for me. Thanks SI.

I am thinking of re-installing the whole game and going back to 9.1. Can this be done? One of the reasons I love this game is the 3d view. However, on my Mac, in 9.2 it doesn't so much stutter, as just skips during play. It's almost unbearable for me to watch and I don't want to have to go back to the old 2D view. Not that it was perfect in 9.1, but the 3D was pretty smooth. Not any more. I just don't understand why a company is going to put out an update that has so many people having problems. I would rather wait and have a good update.

By the way, before someone asks, I have enough power on my Macbook to run the game effectively, and am running system 10.5.5 with 4GB of RAM and a 2.4 GHz Intel processor. I also have a graphics card that is capable of handling this game.

Archived