9.1.0 Tactics on 9.2.0 Patch!!

"That sounds about right! How many do you actually expect to score?? It's not like a CCC should be anywhere near a guaranteed goal."

The cpu is scoring a lot more from CCC, not to count the situations when it is not a CCC. So aside from the CCC, i had other chances that were not converted into goals.

Of course, didn t have top quality players, but still....., missing wat to much.

Oh, and I know......, it s my tactics:))

Let us know how it goes with Chealsea

Chelsea aren't that great in 2024 so hopefully it won't be too tough :)

My point was mainly though that my strikers were taking chances that last year in very similar games they wouldn't have.

Much worse. Before the patch we were playing silky football, now passes are going flying all over the place, players stand around watching the ball like they're doped up, reaction times seem really slow - sometimes the ball has rolled 4 feet past a player before he even seems to notice the ball is there.

Massive massive downturn in performance. I'd go back if I could.

Just had a typical example there. Micah Richards and Vincent Kompany standing more or less on the penalty spot about 5ft apart. Ball runs loose, hits Richards and the ball lands in between the two of them. So they stand there and watch it while Tuncay runs all the way in from *outside* the penalty area, right between them and thumps it into the net. I know sometimes defenders can be indecisive when the ball lands between them, but this took several seconds and neither of them looked as if they even knew the ball was there.

Playing LLM and played half a season so far. Lotes of 3-2, 5-4 etc and quite a few 1-0 with the winners having bugger all shots but winning. Dunno if its improved or not or my tactics aren't up to scratch.

Started well with 5 match unbeaten run couple of draws, but turned to poop.

Downloading now and this is what I am most interested in:

- Improved default cross destination slightly

- Increased first time passes, shots when player ability and situation allows

- Toned down instances of 3/4/5 players converging on ball player at once

- Made non defensive players close down play a little more effectively

- Obvious through balls less likely to be ignored

- Made players try to shoot slightly later when clean through if possible

- Reduced number of ariel challenges logged for players who arent close enough to the ball

Cannot wait!!

Same here. But my defense stil needs an extra invitation to mark/challenge the forwards/wingers

I play low closing down and defend deep most of the time and find it helps. I also use no OI's as I find they just destroy your formation ..

Also my support and defence players are largely man/tight marking.

I play low closing down and defend deep most of the time and find it helps. I also use no OI's as I find they just destroy your formation ..

Also my support and defence players are largely man/tight marking.

Defending deep didn't work for me.. OIs are a lottery but I feel tight marking on the wingers is useful.

Might try a different formation with my newly promoted Ipswich side.. maybe I go for 3 DCs.. Some of the young talents I've brought in might be ready for the prem.

I am just about to begin my second season managing Redditch in the BSN , my tactics in the first season were good as I finished 11th . But even if my tactics dont work as well for the 2nd season (?after installing updated patch) I dont mind because it is one of the challenges of being a football manager , as the opposition will know what your style of football is , therefore will try and counteract it.

Archived