Reserve leagues?

Miti

Sorry if this has been asked. But I can´t seem to get my reserve team to play matches! I always get an invitation for my youth team, but never for my reserves. This is the case both in the english leagues and in the german leagues where I have started up games. How can this be? Thank you

Thanks for replying.

I have managed Bury, Man United and Cottbus in the german league. In the Danish league I have not found it to be a problem. And yes my question concern the fact that the reserve teams does not participate in any leagues at all or play any games.

I can see, after starting a new game with the new patch, that the english leagues have got reserves in a league this time. The german reserve teams are still missing a group which really takes the buzz off the game for us who likes to get involved in the whole club setup....

Every Premiership I managed in my test games so far have been in a reserve-group, including Leeds United, who I'm doing a game with right now.

Does anyone know for a fact that the amount of players in the reserve team should have any influence? I have never experienced this myself, even though I have often free transferred almost all youngster and reserve-players.

Archived