AI can't miss penalties?

Been playing with Leeds and Spurs and have had about seven or eight shootouts and lost all of them. This with the "AI" not missing once. The same goes for the "in-game penalties". So, that's like 45 penalties in total without missing. Is this coincidence or do you have the same problem? Give me some feedback please.

cheers

There is a bug with in-game penalties that is a known issue and is likely to be fixed in the next patch.

I've won a couple of shoot outs, so the AI does miss sometimes :)

Maybe you need a better penalty saving goalie!

Ok, thanks for the feedback. Then at least I know it's possible. Maybe I've just had really bad luck so far.

I am in my 6th season with Real Madrid and I've yet to stop a penalty kick despite having Iker as my goalie unless the kick goes wide of the goal. I have missed quite a few PKs over that time but only when I miss or kick the ball right into the chest of the goalie. Most times though my guy will kick in the rebound though. Just won a PK shootout 18-17 though over Chelsea when their guy finally knocked one wide. Even Iker was able to step up and knock one past their goalie for a PK and their goalie did the same. I am by no means an expert, but I'd have to guess that doesn't happen in real life very often.

Seems to be a bug to me since I've never had Iker actually dive and block the PK. Assuming the AI doesn't flat out miss the goal...it goes in.

Archived