Robinson is a great keeper *sarcasm*

Arsenal scored the funniest goal I have ever seen last night. Arsenal vs Blackburn.

I was winning 3-0 after 60 minutes so decided to rest a few of my better players. Took Nasri and Fabregas off and replaced them with Vela and Denilson. Robinson takes the goal kick, comes down on the half way line, Denilson runs towards it and just hits it with no control. Going well wide, although just inside the box. Robinson runs for it, jumps to punch it and knocks it over his head. He tries to catch up with it but it rolls into the net.

I was beside myself....Robinson did have a horrible game though, he fumbled the ball twice allowing Van Persie and Adebayor to dribble round him and score.

Final score 5-0

Very true, I thought to myself when it happened "man this is really realistic" I wonder if lehmann is as aggressive as he is in real life i.e gets quite a few bookings

Lehmann has considered retiring from football in real life due to the terrible level of officials, he says. :D

You'd only hear Lehmann saying that

No I'll sign that.

Referees are horrible these days. They miss blatant fouls or refuse to book players for them but you better don't moan about it unless you want to be sent off.

Anyways, btt, I don't really wonder about this kind of goals when playing in the English leagues - I keep telling myself "What do you expect? He's an English keeper!" :)

Archived