Irritating Managers

My players always gets praises from other managers and they declare interest on a daily basis. On monday they praise Sakho, the next day they declare interest and it goes on. Does this happen to you guys and how do you stop it because its starting to **** me off and kind of unsettling my players.

Im tottenham and have sold the likes of modric, dos santos and corluka because other managers keep "tapping" on my players although i sold them for like 40+ million euros, i can help but get irritated by how they keep praising and declaring interest and showing up to my games watching my players play.

One thing that amuses me is when theres a transfer speculation and i say that my player is not for sale, they come back and give an enquiry on the value of my player which is down right shameless. If i reject my players get angry soo i had no choice but to sell.

so it would appear after numerous years of development the

"unavailable for transfer" setting still does nothing worthwhile to merit it's inclusion in the game

I think its better this way, best example being of course the Ronaldo saga, how many times did Fergie explicitly say he's not for sale? Real Madrid paid no attention whatsoever and kept hounding Ronaldo more and more.

A less obvious one would be Adebayor and Barcelona/A.C Milan, Arsenal said outright he was not for sale, but it didn't stop A.C and Barca trying their best.

In modern football, saying a player isn't for sale means next to nothing if another team wants them.

Archived