Feeder clubs...is that worthy?

So...when i asked board for feeder club i hade on my mind some from England.I play for Arsenal and i think there was prooved before this:When you loan player to club which is not in league you run in your game,your player dos'nt improve.

Board came back to me with list on which were 3 clubs from scotland...

I have many young and talented players and i canot play them cuz i have allready for every great player great substitute.When i set them "for loan" or i offer to the clubs...nobody is interested.No one from england wants Merida,Ramsey,Traore....

With that i payed some feeder club 1.8M for nothing...some club i never heard of and not from England.

So i loosing money with feeder clubs and not geting anything for it.

What i asking here is:Pls tell me what you ppl think?It is worthed to have this in game?At this point i would say...nope.

What leagues are you running?

I run the major European leagues, the MLS and the A-League, so when i loan a player to a club, they do improve drastically. Certainly a worthy feature in my opinion

Seconded, it is a good feature to let your young players get experience and improve.

Well, when I finally start my main game (been doing test-games until now), I'm going to be managing Tournoi in the Belgian Second Division. Due to a lot editing (in favour of Italians) the Italian Lower Division has a reputation of 14, so the game should treat it as quite a high-level league, even better than the Belgian Second Division. I have a feeder club there, Codignano, and they have top facilities as well as top youth academy. The reputation of Tournoi is still better than the reputation of Codignano. In my test games, I noticed that the bad players loaned from Tournoi to Codignano actually got a good deal of games (probably due to Codignano not having a lot of players, as they will free transfer a bunch every season). So, I was certian that a combination of great traning facilities, high-reputation league and lots of first team experience would serve the players even better than first-team experience with Tournoi. However, I haven't tested on this, and since Tournoi had no great talents, I didn't really notice any significant changes for the players who were loaned out for a season.

Archived