had to share my amazing scoreline!

its weird that all the stats from the match seem somewhat even until you get to the shots and the scoreline and juve fouled a lot more...i was playing with 4 D, 1 DMC, 1 AMR, 2 AMC, 1 AML, and 1 ST and just told them all to go on a full attack so i guess they listened and shot more

11-0 is always a great result, no matter who the opponent is, no? I don't remember ever winning 11-0, even against very poor sides, let alone Juventus. They are missing several pieces but, nonetheless, it's an uncommon result. So, well done!

I whooped Chelsea as Portsmouth at Fratton Park last night 9-0.......I am at work now but will post relevant Screenies when I am back tonight.

From Memory Chelsea played a 4-2-3-1 tactic with only GK being a reserve as both Cech and Cudicini were injured. I thnk the line up was GK(can't think of name right now) Ferriera, Terry, (another DC), Cashly Cole, Deco, Mikel, Lampard, can't remember AML or AMR, Drogba. They bought on Anelka, Malouda and Cork as subs later in the game.

My Line up was, I think

Riou(gk), Belhadj(dl), Lescott and Distin(both dc), Diarra(mcd), Van Der Vaart(mca), Krancjar(AML), Adu(amr), Adriano and Cardozo(both sc) my subs during the game were Veloso for Diarra, Utaka for Adu and Fred for Adriano

Diarra had 3 goals in 4 minutes from the start, Adriano got 1, Cardozo got 2, Lescott scored 2 and Fred got 1. It is possible the cause of this was due to my team doing long shots and it being a very wet day which effects the ball flight and slipperiness(aparantly)

on an aside to the above I am 2nd in the league and Chelsea have recently changed manager as Scolari was sacked and they brought in Spalletti from Roma...plus they are not doing too well

Is that really relevant? The guy won 11-0, a good result for him albeit with world-class players but the credit, all the same.

Well in mate. :)

Archived