merchandising feeder clubs in editor...

Hey people, can someone explain the merchandising system...

Are there new countries other than US, Japan and China for merchandising feeder clubs in fm09?

At what time of the season does money really comes from these merchandises?

If i have more than 1 of such feeder clubs (like 1 in US, 1 in Japan, 1 in China)does it mean more money?

If i edit the affiliates of man utd (9350 reputation) in the editor with 3 feeder clubs from different countries :) I also untick financial help and set them to 'good relationship'... will this lead to more money? how much?

I think those 3 countries you name ARE the only ones for merchandising. The money comes in steadily over the year - keep an eye on your monthly merchandising income column. You can have more than one and yes, you do get more money. If you're at a 'top' club the income will far exceed your annual fees. Can't help with the editing query.

I think those 3 countries you name ARE the only ones for merchandising. The money comes in steadily over the year - keep an eye on your monthly merchandising income column. You can have more than one and yes, you do get more money. If you're at a 'top' club the income will far exceed your annual fees. Can't help with the editing query.

Archived