Game wants me sacked!

ARGH.

I'm Newcastle and I've long since been a FM fan. When it comes to cheating, it's a resounding NO for me. I don't do it because it defeats the whole point.

HOWEVER, my Newcastle team has just gone to pot lately. Results have been awful and I needed 'something' against Tottenham otherwise I'd get sacked. The game was annoying me so much, I ended up doing a test. I played the game 10 times. And lost every single one of them.

Now it's happening again with Fulham, who I'm playing at home. 17 attempts and I've lost every single one. Yes, I've tried different players, tactics and everything.

They just want me sacked!

And also, what's with the added on time. I can be winning 3 or 4-0 and there'll be like 8 minutes of added on time. Happens in pretty much every game.

ARGH.

I'm Newcastle and I've long since been a FM fan. When it comes to cheating, it's a resounding NO for me. I don't do it because it defeats the whole point.

HOWEVER, my Newcastle team has just gone to pot lately. Results have been awful and I needed 'something' against Tottenham otherwise I'd get sacked. The game was annoying me so much, I ended up doing a test. I played the game 10 times. And lost every single one of them.

Now it's happening again with Fulham, who I'm playing at home. 17 attempts and I've lost every single one. Yes, I've tried different players, tactics and everything.

They just want me sacked!

And also, what's with the added on time. I can be winning 3 or 4-0 and there'll be like 8 minutes of added on time. Happens in pretty much every game.

17 attempts and you lost everytime at home? Put it down. We can all chip in and get you a copy of FIFA 09.

My teams morale is pretty low. I think I made the mistake of signing a load of Dutch players, who generally are famous for being troublemakers.

It's annoying, but I've just got to get over it. Sometimes they sack me after the game, sometimes they don't. I'll just carry on as normal now and just see what happens.

The game is without doubt the most realistic FM yet. I'm very impressed with the Board confidence and fans confidence side of things. I finished 6th in my second season and the board said it was satisfactory! Pretty true to form for Newcaslte. :p

The game is without doubt the most realistic FM yet. I'm very impressed with the Board confidence and fans confidence side of things. I finished 6th in my second season and the board said it was satisfactory! Pretty true to form for Newcaslte. :p

I agree... I have been able to do well with every game of FM and champ man since its inseption i.e. win the league with anyone from the top half of the league... but this new version seems to have a vendetta against me too!

I got sacked from my beloved West Ham, had nearly a year without a single premiership manager being sacked, finally got offered the pompy job who were 4 points from safety with 4 games to go... got them relegated. I then got the spurs job and am about to be sacked from them when im 13th!

The game hates me too... ive read the tactical theories pdf available about 10 times! I am 100% convinced that I will never win at this version of the game! I wont cheat though either and will just keep at it untill ive beaten it!

When correcting via editor sacking I do not think it's cheating cause it is like throw the game in the bin. You work several years and then due to few wrong matches you put in the bin the game ? NO WAY, use the editor and correct the sack.

Other than that everything else is pure cheating, IMO

Archived