Season Reviews

I just got this idea yesterday.Currently,we have a season summary,which in my opinion,is pretty short.Now,I'm a long term gamer,and seeing the current summary will not suffice me,later on in the game.So,I suggest,written Season reviews,coming up either in your news window,Inbox or in the Season summary tab.It would not only contain under achieved teams,over achieved teams but it will be a whole summary of the whole season,which teams were caught in a relegation battle,players were unhappy,a club was beleaguered etc

My 2nd idea...

A season review DVD,containing highlights of the important matches,final day matches,outstanding goals and also epic matches.Now that,there's a 3D Engine,this would be great to watch

Your opinions ? :)

Instead of the overall season review, i would like to see a board review of your performance come the end of the season. This idea was mooted a number of times last year and i was hoping that it will be included in 09 but hopefully SI will see it to be important and good enough to be included in the next version, though it will become another cosmetic feature if it is implemented in a half-hearted manner

• SI Staff

I definitely think we could expand the season summary section to make it better. At the moment it's quite difficult to find (when there is one available) and there is only some basic (but nice) information given. I quite like the idea of having this as a dynamic panel which you can look at during the season to see who is in the running for various things.

I definitely think we could expand the season summary section to make it better. At the moment it's quite difficult to find (when there is one available) and there is only some basic (but nice) information given. I quite like the idea of having this as a dynamic panel which you can look at during the season to see who is in the running for various things.

Agreed would definantly be an awesome add on feature.

I really like the first idea.

This could really help bring you into the world more. I have a problem with FM that, you never really know who the best players in the world are without going out of your way to find them. Also, if you're a lower league manager, you rarely hear about what the big teams are doing which almost puts you in your own little bubble. I'd like it to involve transfers, big moments in the title and relegation battles, manager changes etc.

More information and easily accessible would be a big plus.

Yeah definitly go with the first idea I think it would be very useful especially for lower league managers!

Now if it also included something like players x y and z are widely tipped to move on following the clubs relagation from division ?, implying they may have a relase clause IMO people may find that useful???

Anything to make the game world more accesible is welcome. I am mostly playing lower league and feel i have everything i am interested in to find myself. I barely know who is World Champion.

There was a thread yesterday commenting on the fact that you don't even get a news item now when someone wins league, or is relegated.

So you are reaching the end of a season and unless you check the league table for an 'R' or a 'C' beside clubs name you don't know if title is already won or team(s) are already relegated.

The other thing is when you're in a press conference and you get asked who you think will be player of the year. I hadn't a clue as I was managing Leeds in Division 3 at the time, so I just picked someone more or less at random... and my squad didn't react well to the answer! So some idea of the relative merits of the candidates for that would have been helpful.

Archived