Where are they now?

*waits for people to ask why they put this in instead of fixing the match engine*

Don't be stupid. How long do you actually think this would take? About ten minutes, max, if you know what you're doing. It would have no effect on the match engine.

I like it. It would be better if it came up automatically after some period: ten years to the day after Hull City stormed to the Premier League title with you as their manager, the message comes through reminding you of your glory days... Bit of nostalgia. Top stuff.

*waits for people to ask why they put this in instead of fixing the match engine*

Don't be stupid. How long do you actually think this would take? About ten minutes, max, if you know what you're doing. It would have no effect on the match engine.

I like it. It would be better if it came up automatically after some period: ten years to the day after Hull City stormed to the Premier League title with you as their manager, the message comes through reminding you of your glory days... Bit of nostalgia. Top stuff.

It did for me, after 5 seasons played it came up as a news item on the day our new pre-season started :)

Archived