Euro Squads -Is my save stuffed

Please help,playing newcastle game and in 5th season,and playing in Uefa Cup,all going well this season but have reached feb and need to register players for next phase, looked at squad and it says I only have 2 and 4 of homegrown players when I need 4 and 8 but it wont let me make enough changes to the squad to continue, Has anyone had this or know how to work around this, or am I stuffed, hope not cos this is the season I look like I might finally break into the top 4 and get into Champions league

Panic over- went on holiday and assistant manager sorted it out, he must have greased a few palms at Uefa, thanks for responding anyway, dread to think what sort of side I will be putting out though in next game,pity fancied us to win it as well, suppose better get buying some home grown players

uuuuuurrrrghhhh i had that problem once as well, it wont let you take out enough members to replace with homegrowns that are already registered? Had it on an older version but yes.. it stopped me from playing that saved game, i couldn't pick a squad :(

Glad to see holiday sorted it though :p

Archived