Patch

hehe only done this co\ im bored i know you guys are getting bored of the same patch talk but im getting bored of not being able to play my game, brought on release day and still can't play!!!

patch

patch

patch

patch

patch

patch

patch

patch:rolleyes:

:D

i don't think that people in general are impatient more than irritated with the behaviour of the moderators around the matter. It's a joke that we cannot even mention it. Fair enough there have been multiple threads, however, when a sticky was put up to help prevent this it was just closed.

what's worse is that we are not allowed to talk about it, people like us have been shut up by spiteful moderators in spite of us having paid dam good money for the game, even the sticky for this topic was shut ffs.

The mods will have been instructed to close any patch threads. They aren't being spiteful.

I'm happy enough to wait for the patch, I just wish that someone had taken the time to say it wasn't going to be today after it had been suggested it would be.

The mods will have been instructed to close any patch threads. They aren't being spiteful.

I'm happy enough to wait for the patch, I just wish that someone had taken the time to say it wasn't going to be today after it had been suggested it would be.

I agree on this as well.:thup:

I think it's fair to say that it isn't coming out on the 18/12/2008. I also think it's fair to say that people, including myself, has just got the belated straight answer we have been looking for. Took time, till about ten minutes ago actually, but we got it. Thanks :confused:

I agree that we should be able to talk about the patch. Why can't we its so stupid that any mention of it, is like a sin.

Especially when very little information is being given to us.

I understand they're working hard on it, but it would be nice to get some info. Could help out calming a few people down.

I agree that we should be able to talk about the patch. Why can't we its so stupid that any mention of it, is like a sin.

Because it serves no purpose other than to fill the forum with rubbish

I've seen half a dozen patch related threads today and every single one is full of spam, angry rants, and moaning. Perhaps if you all posted in a more mature way you wouldn't be forced to shut up about it

:D The idea that patch talking is like i sin made me laugh

I predict a tomorrow lunch release, i dont have work so i may stay up and wait with baited breath

I've seen half a dozen patch related threads today and every single one is full of spam, angry rants, and moaning. Perhaps if you all posted in a more mature way you wouldn't be forced to shut up about it

Agreed, the whining makes the forums unbearable at times.

what i dont understand is why they cant just say - yes it could be out today or tomorrow, or say its unlikely that it will be out in the next couple of days, more likely next week...

To be fair they have done with a loose guesstimate. Aim for 17th...in final testing which could take a few days etc etc

People are allowed to mention the patch. It's just the sheer amount of pointless threads that needs to be controlled. Seeing as this thread has stayed open, theoretically any other threads on it are pointless because people should just use this one.

Archived