Fm 2009 help please

Hi people please can u guys help, ive been trying to play fm09 but every match takes ages just to load up the match, and once the match begins it freezes in parts for about 5-10 seconds. if this can be sorted by changing the prefrences or by doing anything please let me know. im using the 2d view btw, thanks

will try.

Ok press start on the bottom left hand corner,in the search box type "dxdiag"it will give you lots of information either copy/paste it or type in here the most important parts.

Give your CPU(computer processor)

your graphics card

how much RAM you have.

that will be enough.

Yeah but this is 2009 :)

I would try medium and see how that goes,there is a new patch due soon and you never know what that can hold in terms of improving preformance,for now I would try a medium data base and see if you get any improvement,tbh your specs are a bit below the reccommended specs so it is worth while trying from the bottom and working your way up to get a good balance.

do you have rough idea how much it would cost to get this pc upgraded to the right specs?

If you want me to be brutal I would say not to bother,you could pick up a good 2nd hand pc for better money,the pc you are using would need every aspect upgraded so it did not bottleneck at other parts and tbh not worth it.

Save your cash and either get a new budget system or a better 2nd hand system,both these would be a better choice.

If the only game you play is FM then you could get a 2nd hand system that would run it nps for around the 200 pound mark.

Archived