Getting Screwed!!!

Evening all

Ive just finished my first season using the portuguese, dutch and English leagues, im current Sporting Lisbon manager and after a flick thru to my horror the mighty Chelski finished well down the league at the end of the season under scolari. I was'nt having any of this so ive taken them over, got rid of the deadwood ie Belletti, Ivanovic, Sheva, Malouda and Anelka and am now trying to build a new team.

The problem is, is im being totally bummed over in the trasfer market, i tried bringing in Balotelli and inter wont accept £30 mill, i attempted to bring in Fellaini and everton wanted £28.5 million.

Is it purely down to the fact that they know i have money or that im a rival and they down wanna give me a helping hand? any sensible advice will be kindly accepted.

Try unsettling the player by declaring interest and stating what a good player you think he is. If the player appreciates your comments keep bidding until the player becomes unhappy the club won't let him talk to you. The player will probably put in a transfer request and then the club will have no choice but to accept a lower bid.

Archived